Sunday 27 March 2011

Day 4 (or 1-1?)

1632h. Speak with breakfast guest from yesterday. She noticed slip up and thinks it counts; I am back to square one.
1633h. Have further discussions with colleagues; dread upcoming events that will tempt with incredible chocolate desserts: play at the Citadel and dessert (at Vi's, no less!) this coming wknd, book club in a few weeks (which always include a multitude of scrumptious desserts; a common occurance in female-led pot lucks)...is this how alcoholics feel during Christmas party season?
1703h. Lament to husband that I am going to forfeit next Sunday because I want a smooth mocha latte at fantastic coffee shop in City after a long run. He reminds me that I survive 30 days of fasting (AKA Ramadan); I can survive this.
1705h. Decide to get vanilla latte instead this wknd.
1959h. Finish great yoga flow. Seems to work wonders for sore legs from 10.5km run this afternoon. You know what else would work wonders for my legs? Chocolate. Hmmmm, I seem to have an issue here...

No comments:

Post a Comment